Quality Care Board
* Hay fed up to four times a day
* Grain fed twice a day, with a third meal provided to hard-keepers or those in heavy work
* Supplements (Smartpak or equivalent) provided as instructed
* Daily turnout in small groups (some individual turnout available)
* Blanket changes dependent on weather conditions
* Scheduling for vet, farrier and dentist, including handling for routine procedures
* Full access to all amenities
* Seasonal deworming and yearly fecal evaluation (farm grouping) according to veterinary instruction
Training Packages and Individual Lessons
* Training plans and goals are discussed and evaluated quarterly with each individual
* Each lesson is 45 minutes, scheduled hourly to provide customized service and a relaxed learning environment (30 minute lessons are available for very young children)
* Trailer-ins are always welcome but require full health certificates and vaccinations (no exceptions)
* As a training facility, our boarders are required to take one lesson per week, consistent with our primary aim of maximizing your horse's health and helping you achieve your riding goals
* Partial Dressage Training Package includes three lessons, training sessions, or combination of the two per week
* Full Dressage Training Package includes, five lessons, training sessions, or combination of the two per week
* Coaching at shows is available
* Riding at shows is available with all related costs covered by horse owner
Clinics are a huge component of Windswept Farm LLC. We strive for continuous learning, both for our students and ourselves. Providing opportunities for outside instruction enhances our ability to bring the best training experience to the horses and riders in our barn family.
Past repeat clinicians include:
* Sara Schmitt - USDF bronze, silver, and gold medalist; FEI competitor; and large S judge(Linnet's regular instructor)
* Matt Mclaughlin - USDF bronze, silver, and gold medalist
* Charlotte Lassetter of England - International Grand Prix Competitor/Trainer
* Wendy Shaeffer of Australia - 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist in Three Day Eventing, and International Grand Prix Show Jumper
* Plus many more amazing individuals over the years!
We also love to audit and participate in other clinics within the northeast area, thereby supporting the greater dressage community.
Conveniently located in Sussex County, NJ near Branchville, Sparta, Newton, Lafayette, Andover, Hopatcong, Mendham, Morris Plains, Morristown, Montville, Dover, Rockaway, West Milford, Fredon, Pompton Lakes, Hackettstown, Vernon, Franklin, Hamburg, and Milford, PA, Warwick, NY
Just 1 hour outside of New York City.